Thursday 1 July 2010

The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn accross a blue blanket

So today is the first day in Miami but also the 2 year anniversary since my dad died so it's weird for me, it's amazing to be here but I wish I was in Wales at our beach where his ashes are. He has ashes in the sea too and I figure all seas meet so I'm hoping he was with me today.

Today we have lay on the beach, finally a rest!! The sun is scorching it's about 45 degrees and the sea is like a bath!! As we've been sunbathing promoters have been coming up to us trying to get us yo their clubs tonight through different deals, I'm not sure where we are going yo go yet as marias friend who lived in Miami had given us the number of this promoter who might be able to hook us up so we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment