Monday 21 March 2011

Paris

I went to Paris last February on a University trip. I do have a blog (oohh la la) which has a write up of my days. However, the whole trip was overshadowed by the appauling accommodation we had to stay in. I mean, if you look back at my blog to my travelling diary from the summer just past whilst in America, we often ended up staying in hotels. However, when we did stay in hostels, not a single one was as dirty as our Paris accommodation.

Anyway, I'm not here to moan!! I'm here to say, my memories of Paris are happy ones for totally wrong reasons (the laughs me and the girls had over how awful the situation we were in was), however today I came accross this photograph taken by myself whilst there.



I think this is beautiful, even if I do say so myself. I want to go back, but in the summer time, in a nicer accomodation and repaint my visions of Paris so that each one matches this!

I know my obsession with black and white photography might be getting a bit boring, but I'm going to keep going with it because I feel it makes everything stand out so much more for what it is.

Don't get me wrong, I love colour, I just think in certain circumstances it can be overpowering and controlling.

No comments:

Post a Comment