Monday 7 March 2011

Disney Dream Portrait Series

So photographer Annie Leibovitz has teamed up with Disney to create a range of images based on the most famous Disney films.

I love this idea, I love Disney and so now I want to be in one!! The images feature a series of Hollywood hot name, such as Penelope Cruz starring in Beauty and the Beast. The photographs are being displayed at Disney theme parks, here is a selection of the one's I like best... Enjoy!





Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges- Beauty And The Beast



Olympic champion swimmer Michael Phelps and actress Julianne Moore- The Little Mermaid



Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez- Aladdin



David Beckham- Prince Phillip, Sleeping Beauty

This is my favourite:



Queen Latifah- Ursula, The Little Mermaid

All images taken from: http://www.thescribesdesk.com/2011/03/03/disney-magic-annie-leibovitz-and-the-stars-of-hollywood/

No comments:

Post a Comment