Wednesday 30 December 2009

Self Promotion

One of my projects this year for Uni is self promotion... this begins with designing a logo. After probably around a weeks worth of hours spent on photoshop, researching logo's, bugging anyone and everyone about my designs and what they think about them and whether they represent me i have FINALLY created MY logo.



Obviously MJG are my initials- Megan Joanne Grant. The font represents organisation, efficiency with a streak of playfulness, creativity and it's slightly cheeky. (like me) The colours are chosen because to look at im quite clean, i wear a lot of black and white, but it's not boring, hence the pink, it's a burst of colour showing the exciting side to my clothing but also my bright bubbly personality.

Now i just need to find a way to apply it to this blog...... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment