Tuesday 22 February 2011

22 cheers for 22 years

So on my 21st Birthday I wrote a list of things I wanted to do in the next 21 years, they were as follows

1. Ride an elephant
2. Kiss a seal
3. Go to Hawaii
4. Sail on a yacht
5. Go on roadtrip
6.Go to disneyland
7. Swim with dolphins
8. Go to a festival

9. Go skiing
10. Start a family
11. Buy a house
12. Buy a mini
13. Visit America again
14. Visit Thailand
15 Visit my sister in China
16. Take my mum somewhere amazing to show her how amazing she is
17. Sit front row at a fashion week (ha)
18. Mingle with some amazing stars
19. Go travelling
20. Skydive for alzheimer's (the disease which consumed and killed my father)
21. Show and tell the people who I love so much, just how much I love them for the next 21 years.

The things in bold are my completed tasks... not bad going in a year.

Plus I'm researching a trip to Thailand as we speak.

I'm excited for the next 20 years of completing these aims

No comments:

Post a Comment