Saturday 18 September 2010

It's been a while

Sorry I have been absent since travelling.

Life has been rather hectic, I've been undergoing work experience at Bestseller Retail Limited (the company that owns the brand Vero Moda & Jack&Jones). Here I have been working with Sally McEntyre, head of VM and Marketing, effectively my job role has been Marketing Assistant. It;s been fun! I've learnt quite a lot and been given a fair bit of responsibility.

So now the next lot of work experience... London Fashion Week, working for Look Magazine!! This was a lot of fun, we spent all day dressing the models and then we went to the aftershow party with the liked of Dianna Vickers and Shayne Ward. Then off for drinks in London and the exclusive aftershow.



Next weekend I am working for 1927 at their London Fashion Weekend stand again which should be lots of fun. For now, I will make a trip back to Nottingham for my final year at University in my new home. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment